Activities, Travel and Sleepovers

For all trips taken with your student, or if your student is travelling alone or sleeping over at friends, the following document must be filled out and signed by the student’s parents. We require permission for any overnight stays that are not in your home, or at the home of a CHN family. Please contact your RM if you require any further information, or are not sure if the form is needed in your case. Student_Activity_Authorization_Form_10.9.pdf


To read more about our sleepover policies and how to deal with sleepovers within our CHN family and outside of it, please click the above link.

Student_Activity_Authorization_Form_10.9.pdf (137 KB) Anonymous, 2016-01-27 12:15